Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Not a Piece of Cake

Hello again!  I left blogger for a few years and now I am back at a different time in my life....a better time.  I have a million ideas in my head so I thought that if I started writing them I could sort through things easier. 

I'm a grandmother now.  There I've said it!!!!  GRANDMOTHER!!!.   I was so afraid of this happening because I thought it meant that I was old?  You know, white hair and my body hunched over with a cane?   Well that didn't happen yet.  Now I have three beautiful granddaughters ages five, three and two.  They call me "B".  The name is a long story, however it doesn't matter anyway.   Point is that I LOVE being a B.  

There are more than a few things I have to tell you.  Being a mom of three adult daughters is not a piece of cake.

3 comments:

OGEN Infosystem (P) Limited said...

Nice Blog, Thank you so much for sharing with us. Visit for Website Designing at-
Website Designing Company in India

Unknown said...

Nice Blog, Visit for the Freight Forwarders and Shipping Companies in Delhi or India.
Shipping Company in Delhi

Mutual Fundwala said...

I got useful information by your blog. Thanks for sharing with us.
Mutual Fund Distributor